Creativities are shown in design
Category Archives: Custom website design
June 14, 2012Posted by on
In today’s world, there is hardly any business which is not connected with the world of internet. With the raising trend of internet every entrepreneur must have to adopt the online world to grow their business. Website is the only tool which enables visibility of business in online world. For boosting the business in online world you must have a website which is strong enough to catch the user’s vision and along with this it can be able to produce your business in virtual way. Custom web design is a perfect way to create such website.
Custom web design is the thing from which we can create an interactive website but as we all know that Website designing is not an overnight process as it requires lots of research and hard work. Below are dos and don’ts of custom web design.
- Before creating the structure of website clear your mind with its main objectivity because you have to create a design as per your industry. This means that if you are doing a business.
- Use only required graphics in custom web design. Choose color combination as per the industry standards because using industry related theme will make your website look more professional.
- Create proper navigation in entire website because if the navigation is proper then users will easily surf through your website.
- Make sure that your website is compatible with all the browsers because you don’t have any idea that which browser is used by your end users.
- Make your custom website design secure from hackers. Especially if you are providing any ecommerce type of service over the website then it will be compulsory that your website is secured enough.
- Don’t choose the design which is full of graphics as it makes a clutter website. Also, heavy graphics will slow down the loading time of website.
- Don’t put irrelevant links and text in your website as it drives users to wrong direction hence you may lose website’s authenticity in the user’s mind.
- Don’t use small font size as it may affect on visibility of website content. Standard font size is 12 so always choose proper font size.
- Never put any advertises in your professional website as it impacts a bad impression of your business.
A professional custom web design will always head your business in the way of success. It is quite obvious that before designing such website you must have to show some industry research so you can be able to know the latest techniques and end user’s interest.
May 2, 2012Posted by on
In the world of websites, you see many simple websites which wouldn’t get a second visit; then you have those websites which looks good but doesn’t rank in terms of traffic. Usually simple web designs often fail to attract users and also function wise it’s not good enough. In this web designs era if you have a simple and static website then you are out dated folk who doesn’t know anything about growing industry and trends. Your core goal regarding to website is that from it you earn some bucks and leave your product’s footprint in online medium. You can achieve your goal with users; but if website is not getting sufficient visitors then how can you achieve your goal? There is no meaning of having such website. At this stage Custom Web Design introduces itself.
Custom web design is implemented by many businesses at the present time. Every company owner knows that he only increase company revenue when he generates more traffic from his website. The most general reason of many companies failure is that they can’t get success in generating traffic. Many big companies can simply generate their website traffic by spending more on its promotions and marketing but what about the small and limited budget companies? One and only solution of this problem is adoption of custom web design. You don’t need a giant budget for generating traffic but you simply design your website as per user’s needs and requirements. Aesthetic look and easy to use are two main parameters which will help you in generating more traffic.
There are many factors to consider in developing an excellent website and Custom web design is the one of the most factors among them. By using this type of design you can develop your website in favor of user’s needs. Nowadays many web designers suggest this design while developing the website. It is quite comprehensive in developing and saves lots of time of developers. Many features of it give you a freedom from development side which fulfills your desire requirement. The navigational part of this type of web design is perfect so users will not get frustrate in finding the information and they keep surfing the website. Also, it is very SEO friendly which is the most important part for getting traffic and convert them into sales.
Great web design allows you to connect with your customers without any geographical boundaries. Always remember that after designing such website you have to do a proper optimization of it to drive it to the extent level. Do proper execution of SEO and get rewarded with huge traffic.